How can I get in contact with someone if I cannot find an answer to my question on the frequently asked question page?
- To contact a customer service representative send an email at anytime to email@example.com and we will try to get back to you within 24 hours, if not sooner. If applies, please have your order number handy.
- We prefer to take all questions, compliments, or complaints via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will allow you to give full detail about your concerns, and allow us to have something to reference when addressing your concerns.
What do I do if my tracking status says “delivered” but I haven’t received my package?
- We will review your order and make sure there are no discrepancies and that your package went out routinely. In the event that we find NO discrepancies, then we would suggest that you contact the carrier USPS (United States Postal Service). Provide them with your tracking number and let them know you didn’t receive your package even though USPS changed the status of your tracking to delivered.
- We will open an investigation. First, we will check with the person who packaged your order to make sure they checked the contents of your package with the packing slip which you should have a copy of with your package. Secondly, we will then check inventory for an overage of the item. If step 1 & 2 show no discrepancies we conclude our investigation by suggesting you contact the carrier USPS.
- If we find error in Step 1 and/or 2 during our investigation we will resend your item at no cost to you, and send you a discount code for your next purchase with us. Please allow us 1-2 business days from the time you receive a confirmation email from us stating that we our investigating.
How can I change a product on my order?
- Once you have placed your order, the order is logged and cannot be adjusted. We request that you review the contents of your order before continuing to the payment section.
- Yes. This type of adjustment is possible as long as the order has not yet been shipped. Please contact us as soon as possible to notify us of the changes to your order. If urgent we recommend that you contact us by phone.
- Yes. We operate out of California and sales tax is 8.75%.This applies ONLY to customers who shop within the State of California.
- Yes. Our shopping cart processes all information by using the latest SSL128-bit security technology.
- Yes, but ONLY your personal information including name, email address, billing and delivery address when applicable is securely stored in our e-commerce database with the same SSL 128-bit encryption. This information is available for future orders when logging in, so that you do not have to type it again when you come back and shop with us. Credit card information is NEVER stored.